HUBER+SUHNER is a professional partner in the development and manufacture of cable assemblies and demanding cable systems based on low-frequency, radio-frequency and fiber optic technologies. Many years of experience and market-specific knowledge ensure that the customer requests are dealt with competently and reliably. HUBER+SUHNER develops customer-specific solutions for extremely different markets, e.g. inter-vehicle jumper systems for the railway sector, high-voltage distribution units for the automotive sector, junction boxes for the solar industry, multiport connections for the defence market or many other system solutions for a wide variety of industrial sectors.
Our engineers already provide support from the development stage onwards in projects all around the world and draw up design proposals and concepts together with the customer. The HUBER+SUHNER global production and sales network ensures greater customer proximity. The company devises a wide variety of application-oriented solutions, from the manufacture of prototypes to full-scale series production.
A wide range of HUBER+SUHNER engineering services such as:
- Feasibility studies
- Development and production of cables
- Elaboration of detailed solutions, taking into account electronic, mechanical and regulatory
- considerations, as well as environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, dirt, etc.
- Production and process engineering
- The development of reliable test procedures for validating the developed solution
- Design and engineering
- Project management
- Prototype and series production
- International logistics
- International procurement of the necessary components